Brisbane's Largest Antique Centre
Johnny Voodoo's Pop Up Barbershop is Rockin' up at WAC This Sunday!
Our barbershop will be alive to the sounds of the buzz cutter and the clicking of scissors this Sunday.
Johnny Voodoo's best cutters get to grips with quiffs, buzzcuts and faceshaves, time to get your barnet sorted fellas.
Tune into the Great South East
on Sunday 24th August.
Featuring Brisbane's best Antique dealers in Traditional Australian Antiques, Vintage Clothing, Retro Homewares, Art and glassware. Dealers who trade in Art Deco, L’Art Nouveau, Industrial, Fine French Antique Furniture, Hollywood Glamour Fashion, Rockabilly Fashion of the 50’s and 60’s, Kitchen-alia, Rural Antiques and Quirky Collectables.
Call in to Brisbanes largest, funkiest & only Air Conditioned Antique Centre
* Over 1500m2 under one roof.
* Fabulous Industrial character building which has just undergone renovation.
* Fully air conditioned centre.
* 50's Style Cafe serving coffee from Brisbane's best Barista's
* Funky vibrant atmosphere.
* Ample Car parking & Loading bay.
* Live Music - The Three Flat Whites - most Saturdays