Interested in becoming a Dealer in Our Centre ?
Here is some information to get you started.
To be eligable to become a dealer in our centre you must:-
- Deal in appropriate goods (Prior Approval by WAC management required)
- Obtain a 2nd Hand Dealers Licence
- Be Registered for GST
- Obtain Public Liability Insurance for your rented area.
- Sign a rental agreement detailing all aspects of dealing at WAC
- Pay two weeks rent in advance
We offer a variety of areas for rent from as small as 5m2 to as large as 30m2 depending on availability, we also have cabinets for rent.
We encourage our dealers to decorate their shops with as much flair and individuality as they want.
The advantages to being a dealer at WAC:-
- There is no lock in period when you are a dealer at WAC, simply keep trading for as long as you wish and when you are ready to move on just give 2 weeks notice.
- Individual bar coded price tags for each dealer, allows for greater security, and accounting proceses.
- Weekly sales reports emailed directly to you showing all sales, quantity, any discounts, purchasers names and contact details in keeping with reporting requirements, and all layby information as well.
- We provide Marketing / Advertising, Security, Sales Assistants, Cleaning, Coffee Shop, Cinema, Loading Dock access, Special Events, Dealer Website Profiles, Appraisals, and Special Buyers Nights.
Plus a whole range of other mediums to make sure that the WAC is a unique wonderful shopping experience.
The WAC Team.